COVID-19 Vaccination Event
ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE FULL for the February 17th, February 24th and February 25th vaccination events. Additional 1st dose appointments will available in the coming weeks. Please check below for current information of vaccines availability in the area. Thank you for your patience.
COVID-19 Vaccination Information
The Alabama Department of Public Health (ADPH) has developed a vaccination plan and has responsibility for distributing and administering COVID-19 vaccinations following a phased allocation approach. This ADPH vaccine allocation plan can be viewed at:https://www.alabamapublichealth.gov/covid19vaccine/assets/adph-covid19-vaccination-allocation-plan.pdf.
The section below has five clickable tabs to show online COVID-19 vaccine scheduling, phone scheduling, testing locations and COVID-19 dashboard metrics resources. Many of the online scheduling tools are not active yet in our area due to limited vaccine doses but should be in a few weeks as additional vaccine doses are received into our State.
Online Vaccine Scheduling
- https://www.alcovidvaccine.gov/ ADPH Vaccination Eligibility and Scheduling
- https://uabmedicinevaccine.org UAB Vaccine Scheduling
- http://www.walmart.com/COVIDvaccine Walmart Vaccine Scheduling
- https://www.samsclub.com/covid SamsClub Vaccine Scheduling
- https://www.walgreens.com/topic/promotion/covid-vaccine.jsp Walgreens Vaccine Site
- https://www.cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine?icid=mt_dt_mc_banner_vaccine CVS Vaccine Site
Some of the online sites above are not active in our area yet but have plans in the next few weeks to offer Covid vaccine services in the area.
|ADPH Vaccine Hotline||1-855-566-5333|
|ADPH Covid Information||1-800-270-7268|
|ADPH Covid eMailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Shelby County ADPH||205-685-4190 or 205-664-2470|
|Veterans Administration Vaccine Call Center||866-487-4243|
CURRENT ADPH VACCINATION PHASE FOR SHELBY COUNTY
- Beginning Monday, February 8th, everyone 65 and older; educators; grocery store workers; some manufacturing workers; public transit workers; agriculture employees; state legislators and constitutional officers are eligible to get vaccinations. See more online vaccine scheduling websites and phone numbers at https://covid19.shelbyal.com.
- ADPH Vaccine Allocation Plan (Jan 29. 2021)
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has published an extensive website with COVID-19 information and tips. It can be viewed at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
This webpage address is https://covid19.shelbyal.com