- Emergency Management Agency (EMA)
- COVID-19 Information
COVID-19 Vaccination Information
The section below has five clickable tabs to show online COVID-19 vaccine scheduling, phone scheduling, testing locations and COVID-19 dashboard metrics resources.
The Alabama Department of Public Health office in Shelby County is now offering walk-in COVID vaccinations weekdays from 9am – 4pm and COVID testing weekdays from 8am – 9am at the Pelham Office location (2000 County Services Dr., Pelham, AL 35124). Please call ADPH at 205-664-2470 for additional information.
The COVID-19 dashboard of the Alabama Department of Public Health (ADPH) has been redesigned to help people better understand the current transmission levels in their communities and the impact of COVID-19 in Alabama. The new dashboard URL is: https://alpublichealth.maps.arcgis.com/apps/dashboards/6d2771faa9da4a2786a509d82c8cf0f7
There are currently three monoclonal antibody products under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the treatment of mild to moderate COVID-19 in adults and
pediatric patients (12 years of age and older weighing at least 40 kg). Please see Fact Sheet for more information from ADPH: Fact Sheet on Monoclonal Antibody Treatments.
Locations currently offering Monoclonal Antibody COVID-19 Treatment for non-hospitalized patients:
Click to see all monoclonal antibody therapeutic locations near you
Mainstreet Family Care, 205-644-8289
American Family Care, 205-201-7230
Other Online Scheduling
- https://www.publix.com/covid-vaccine/alabama Publix Vaccine Scheduling - Moderna
- https://www.alcovidvaccine.gov/ ADPH Vaccination Scheduling
- https://uabmedicinevaccine.org UAB Vaccine Scheduling
- http://www.walmart.com/COVIDvaccine Walmart Vaccine Scheduling
- https://www.samsclub.com/covid SamsClub Vaccine Scheduling
- https://www.walgreens.com/topic/promotion/covid-vaccine.jsp Walgreens Vaccine Site
- https://www.cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine?icid=mt_dt_mc_banner_vaccine CVS Vaccine Site
- Vaccinefinder.org CDC Zip Code Searcher
FEMA Vaccination Center (205) 858-2221
|ADPH Vaccine Hotline||1-855-566-5333|
|ADPH Covid Information||1-800-270-7268|
|ADPH Covid eMailemail@example.com|
|Shelby County ADPH||205-685-4190 or 205-664-2470|
|Veterans Administration Vaccine Call Center||866-487-4243|
CURRENT ADPH VACCINATION PHASE FOR SHELBY COUNTY
- Everyone ages 12 and older are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine in Alabama.
- The Pfizer vaccine is the only COVID-19 vaccine currently authorized for ages 12 and older.
- ADPH Vaccine Allocation Plan (Jan 29. 2021)
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has published an extensive website with COVID-19 information and tips. It can be viewed at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
This webpage address is https://covid19.shelbyal.com
Click Here to SIGN UP for ShelbyALerts Everbridge Notifications
ShelbyALerts: Emergency Notification System
Get emergency alerts and other important community news by signing up for ShelbyALerts. This system enables us to quickly provide you with critical information in situations such as:
- severe weather
- road closures
- missing persons
- evacuations and more
- inform us if you have a personal storm shelter at home
You will receive time-sensitive notifications for the locations you specify such as your home and/or office. ShelbyALerts can contact you via:
- home, mobile or business phone
- text message
- Everbridge phone app
- TTY/TDD device (more information below)
- email and more
You pick where, you pick how.