COVID-19 Vaccination Event
Click for PDF FAQ on Vaccine Events in Shelby County
We currently have an active Moderna COVID-19 vaccination event at the Chelsea Community Center. The Thursday May 13th event can be scheduled at the sign up link below. Additional vaccination events are planned and will be posted when available.
The Shelby County information line for this vaccination event is (205) 729-6996. This line can be used for general information, technical assistance or requesting an appointment via phone. This vaccination assistance line is open while appointments slots are available.
Please check https://covid19.shelbyal.com for current information of vaccines availability in the area. Thank you for your patience.
COVID-19 Vaccination Information
The Alabama Department of Public Health (ADPH) has developed a vaccination plan and has responsibility for distributing and administering COVID-19 vaccinations following a phased allocation approach. This ADPH vaccine allocation plan can be viewed at:https://www.alabamapublichealth.gov/covid19vaccine/assets/adph-covid19-vaccination-allocation-plan.pdf.
The section below has five clickable tabs to show online COVID-19 vaccine scheduling, phone scheduling, testing locations and COVID-19 dashboard metrics resources. Many of the online scheduling tools are not active yet in our area due to limited vaccine doses but should be in a few weeks as additional vaccine doses are received into our State.
Other Online Scheduling
- https://myturn.timetap.com/#/ FEMA Community Vaccination Center - Pfizer
- https://www.publix.com/covid-vaccine/alabama Publix Vaccine Scheduling - Moderna
- https://www.alcovidvaccine.gov/ ADPH Vaccination Eligibility and Scheduling
- https://uabmedicinevaccine.org UAB Vaccine Scheduling
- http://www.walmart.com/COVIDvaccine Walmart Vaccine Scheduling
- https://www.samsclub.com/covid SamsClub Vaccine Scheduling
- https://www.walgreens.com/topic/promotion/covid-vaccine.jsp Walgreens Vaccine Site
- https://www.cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine?icid=mt_dt_mc_banner_vaccine CVS Vaccine Site
- Vaccinefinder.org CDC Zip Code Searcher
FEMA Vaccination Center (205) 858-2221
|ADPH Vaccine Hotline||1-855-566-5333|
|ADPH Covid Information||1-800-270-7268|
|ADPH Covid eMailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Shelby County ADPH||205-685-4190 or 205-664-2470|
|Veterans Administration Vaccine Call Center||866-487-4243|
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has published an extensive website with COVID-19 information and tips. It can be viewed at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
This webpage address is https://covid19.shelbyal.com