New/Transfer Water Service Information

For water services at an existing meter, the owner or owner’s executor must sign a water user agreement and provide the following:

  • A completed deed for the service address
  • Either an Alabama Driver’s License, Star ID, or two forms of government issued ID
  • Social security number or tax identification number
  • Retail Water Refundable Deposit $150.00

Contact the Customer Service Office to schedule an appointment or for more information.

Shelby County Water Services
Customer Service Office
10927 HWY 280
Westover AL 35185 


Phone: (205) 678-2818

Information on our New Utility Bill Payment System, please click here.

Pay Bill by Phone:
(Have Customer and Pin Number Ready)